This desk calendar is easy to make and personalize.
You will need:
- 8″ x 12″ wooden shadow box
- 26 pieces of 2 1/2″ x 5″ kraft paper hang tags
- 3 shoulder hooks
- Pentel pens, colors of choice
How to make it:
- Sand the shadow box until its surfaces become smooth.
- Place three kraft tags inside the box and adjust the spacing so that the three are equidistant from each other.
- Mark the spots where you want to hang each kraft tag, then drill a hole for each.
- Set the hooks on the front side of the box and screw them tightly in place.
- For the first twelve kraft tags, write down the months of the year.
- For the other ten kraft tags, write down the numbers 0 to 9.
- On the remaining four kraft tags, write down the numbers 0 to 3.
- Hang the different sets of kraft tags on the hooks depending on the calendar format you prefer.