Looking for ways to maximize storage in your bathroom or kitchen without limiting elegance? Have a holder that can hold up to three towels, but for the space of one.
For this DIY project, you will need:
- 3 pieces of 1 1/2-inch ribbon, cut in 16, 20, and 24 inches, respectively
- 4 wooden rings
- 3 double-cap rivets
- Rivet setter
How to make it:
- Set one wooden ring as the top hanger.
- Bend the ribbon in half and place the “top hanger” wooden ring and another wooden ring (for the bottom hanger) inside.
- Overlap both ends of the ribbon and ensure that there is half an inch space from both ends.
- Punch a hole in the middle of the overlapping ends of the leather.
- Place the rivet first through the back of the hole then place the cap in front.
- Set the rivet on top of the anvil, and the rivet setter on the cap of the rivet.
- Hammer several times until the rivet is securely locked in place.
- Repeat the same process for the other leather straps and wooden rings.